One year ago I was getting ready to have my third child, and decided to plunge into the world of blogging so it would be easier to share pictures of my cute kids. Little did I know what I was really getting into...
One year and 63 postings later (just on THIS blog...), I've found that I view life differently. My children do something funny, and I think, "I've got to put that on my blog!" I have found that I look for more positive things to express, and I love to hear what people have to say about what I post. I love checking out my friends and family websites, and being able to see what's going on in their crazy lives, too. It makes me feel more connected with the people that are important to me. So for all these reasons and more, I will continue to keep on blogging!
Click on the label "Year Highlights" to see a few older favorite entries.
1 comment:
I love blogging for that reason to. Now when my kids get into something and make a huge mess-I don't freak out. Instead I say "Don't move! I gotta get the camera." Happy blogaversery (Is that even a word? I just made it one.)
Post a Comment