On Saturday we celebrated Megan's birthday with Tim's side of the family- along with cousin Jackson's birthday and aunt Amy's, And Happy Halloween, too! It was a lot of fun! The cousins wore their costumes & got to pick their own pumpkin from Grandma & Grandpa's pumpkin patch in the backyard.
and Alec the Nerd in the back.
Alec carved his own pumpkin this year. He was having a little bit Too much fun with it, though! He is such a silly boy- he makes me laugh!
Alec couldn't decide what to dress up as, until we found my grandma's old wig, and my mom's old glasses. NERD!!! He was so excited to dress up!
I had to include this picture of Ryan- It is Awesome! I took some pictures of him doing flips on the tramp- and they turned out so cool! I'll include more in the slide show. Nice job, Ryan!

Megan still hasn't caught on to the whole wrapping paper idea yet. She liked the presents, though!

Cake, she's definitely caught on to! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Bring on the Frosting!

4 comments:
What cool grandparents to have your own pumpkin patch for your grandkids to come pick thier own pumpkins. Jealousy that I have to pay money for mine!
Happy Birthday again to Megan. Now I am thinking that I better go on and practice jumping on our trampoline. He had got some mad skills.
Way cute cake! Those lessons really paid off, eh? You'll have to teach me some pointers.
Your girls are so cute! Those costumes are great!! and I love the nerd look...so great!
Post a Comment