I can't believe that my baby is one years old!!! She is such a funny baby. I love being her mom! We had a little party with my side of the family last night, (we're doing another little party with the other side, too- they're too big to do together!) and she just made me laugh. She knew she had the attention of every person in the room, and she was LOVING it! Oh, she can work a crowd!
She loved her little walker/stroller. She was so funny and excited!
I made her a butterfly cake. I think I'm probably the slowest cake decorator, but I sure have fun with it!
It's tradition to let the kids eat a piece of cake by themselves. She wasn't sure she wanted to get her hands all in it, but she warmed up to it when she found out it tasted GOOD!!!You are our angel, and the love of our lives! We are so happy to be with you and watch you grow. You make us smile everyday. We try to make you smile everyday, too!
Check out Megan's Page for more cute pictures!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan! You are the cutest baby! And always so happy. And how lucky to have 2 parties!!
She is such an adorable little angel! You're cake was beautiful. Was it hard to eat such a beautiful piece of art?
Oh happy birthday Megan! She is always such a happy baby! Cute pictures. It looks like you guys had a fun time.
Your cake looks so cute, along with the birthday girl! Glad you all had fun!
She is just all smiles! I can't believe that it has been a year! Time goes by too quickly. I am amazed at your cake!! You may be slow at it but it looks great!! Happy Birthday Megan!
Celeste, you did a beautiful job on that cake. I wish my cake decorating skills were even half as good!
Post a Comment