I know I'm a nerd, but I had to change my blog background! I think Halloween in fun in a completely childish way.
You'll never guess what Lily wants to be this year... A PRINCESS!! Surprise! I told her I'd make her a dress (Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment), and took her shopping for material. We found some hot pink sparkly material, and that was it. There was no point in even looking further! If it turns out good, I'll post pictures. Otherwise, we might go out shopping for a dress already made...
Alec surprisingly isn't sure what he wants to be. It will be something cool, I'm sure.
There is one thing that Megan is NOT going to be: A Toothless Princess! Megan Finally got some teeth! One on the bottom, and one on the top. And her I-teeth are bulging, so they are so very close to cutting through. So it kindof looks like she'll be my Vampire Princess! Good timing for the season! The I-teeth look much bigger. All these teeth make for an ornery(ier) baby. Poor Megan (and poor mommy)! Today, Megan crawled to the middle of the kitchen floor and stood up completely by herself! What a showoff.
As for me, I think that tattoos and rocker hair suited me quite well. Tanya always told me I'd be a blonde if I'd just wash my hair...
3 comments:
There's something about Tim's wild wig that really gives me the heebie-jeebies!! IT creeps me out today, and it creeped me out last year at the halloween party.
I suppose that makes it perfect for Halloween!!!
I love the background... so fun! Maybe we'll have to think of something fun for this years Halloween gig. Anyway, good luck with the princess dress!
Thank you for letting me be your friend. I love to look at your blog, and check out your cute kids. You are lucky to have such sewing talent. I will be the mom trying find something online or at the store for my kids to be for Halloween. Maybe I should have paid more attention in Home Economics!?
Post a Comment