Sometimes I can't believe that we do the things we do.
For example:
Our ward Halloween Carnival last night. Truly Scary!
Yes, we went out in public like this-
and now I'm sharing on the web.
I have no shame...
I was so excited to wear my new shirt that I made especially for tonight! I was a Nerd/Stalker. Note the skill level and expertise of my Photoshop abilities. I didn't tell Tim about my shirt, I just showed him when we were at the carnival. Oh Yeah, Baby!
I got myself a winner! If you want even scarier detail- feel free to click on an image to see a larger picture. Woh.
3 comments:
You guys are awesome!! The best part was walking around and hearing other people say:
"Hey, do you know who that guy is in the coveralls?",
"No, I can't tell who it is. But he's holding a baby."
"Wait, that's Megan he's holding. Is that Tim?"
"NO!! It can't be!! It is!!"
I seriously heard at least a dozen people say that!! ha ha
What great family pictures! So cute. You crazy nut you. By the way you were and still are in the top "cool" tier.
The look on Megan's face is priceless!!! Hahahaha!
Post a Comment