So Tim & I decided it was really time to say so long to our 1970 Harvest Gold tile shower and redo our master bathroom. We knew it had a lot of water damage when we moved in almost 6 YEARS AGO, but decided to do the cheap and easy fix of re-caulking and puting down linoleum. So, we started demolition on Labor Day Weekend, -yes I am just blogging this now because we have just finished it this week! Nearly a month of laboring later- we are looking GREAT! One neighbor asked, "How big IS your bathroom?"
Alec thought this was a great project!
Alec thought this was a great project! Give the boy some tools just like Dad, and we're good!


Though the toilet was kindof fun to have out in the garage, (we got some funny comments about that) I'm so glad to have my own bathroom back!!! Now, Tim, about that other bathroom...



4 comments:
It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Are you for hire?!
Whoa! That looks GREAT!!! Love the shower!!
It's amazing how much bigger it makes your bathroom look. Great job Tim!!
It looks amazing! Good job. It looks to me like it is worth the toilet being in the garage!
I love the colors you went with... looks fabulous! I'm still impressed Tim made the cabinets, too. ALMOST makes me want to finish mine... maybe another day. :)
Post a Comment