Just thought I'd let ya'll know that
I'm going to be changing my blog address
starting October 1st!
I'm not sure if it will automatically take you there if you type in the old blogspot address, so I'm giving advance warning to all my devoted fans out there!
I decided to go more anonymous- (you will note the lack of last names & places) in favor of going to only private readers, because I like to get the sporadic note from friends that I haven't seen in a long time! If you are in my email address book, I will be sending out an email with my new blog address in it, but if you are not, WRITE ME A COMMENT and I'll let you know! So continue blogging, and move over along with me. All you (benevolent) blog stalkers that only read, but don't leave comments, drop me a line! Love to hear from you.
I decided to go more anonymous- (you will note the lack of last names & places) in favor of going to only private readers, because I like to get the sporadic note from friends that I haven't seen in a long time! If you are in my email address book, I will be sending out an email with my new blog address in it, but if you are not, WRITE ME A COMMENT and I'll let you know! So continue blogging, and move over along with me. All you (benevolent) blog stalkers that only read, but don't leave comments, drop me a line! Love to hear from you.
8 comments:
Ok, shameless blog stalker here. I've enjoyed reading about you and your wonderful, cute family.
am i in you address book?
Good idea! I've been thinking of doing the same thing since it can be scary what people can get off your blog. Anyway, my email is: mrsgurr@mail.com. I'd love an invite! :)
That was fun today. Lauren carried around her "P" pictures all day long. That is all she has been able to talk about. Tell me when you want me to teach. And I love your play room. soo dang cute. You are way talented. I can't do anything like that, but if you need a good listener, I'm your man ( or girl). Anyway, long comment short-my e mail address is totem.innuendo@gmail.com
Sound like a good idea. I might have to copy it. I think you have my email, if not let me know!
My email is shannonarchibald@yahoo.com. I never really thought about too much info being out there. Maybe using my kids names is not the greatest idea in the world.
Hi Celeste!
This is Jill, I'm married to your cousin. My blog is anonymous (except for my name) so you could read it and not know who I am. Amanda just gave me your blog address. I can't believe how big your baby is! Your kids are adorable.
Keep me on your list....that is if you don't consider me one of those crazy people. :)
Post a Comment