Sunday, September 21, 2008

Helpin' Around the House

Last night my mom watched my kids for a while and said to me,
"I don't know how you get anything done!"
My response was: "I don't!!"
Now, that's not true. I have SO much help around the house.
Since Megan learned how to crawl and climb,
I've barely had to lift a finger!

Megan LOVES the dishwasher! She is the best helper ever.
As soon as she hears it open, she gets so excited and turbo crawls over to help.
She constanstly organizes my drawers for me.
She's really quite quick. You turn your back, and Presto! She's done!


She makes sure I stay current in my magazines. No old issues here!


Megan even washes her own hair! Now that girl is on the ball!
Train 'em young, I say.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

She is such a good girl. Earning her keep while she is still young. Cute pictures! She has a cute little smile.

Alan said...

Absolutely adorable. What a helper!!!

Kristie Young said...

Hey! How are you guys? You have the cutest kids! I don't know exactly how I found this. Maybe on the Archibald's blog--not sure. Glad I did, though. Hope you're both doing well. Drop a line if you get a chance. matthewgrantholland@gmail.com

Take care!

Matt Holland

Six-Pack Momma said...

LOL! That is hilarious! What a doll- I love that age. BTW- I've had your binky clip done since the day after you came over....I'm a dork.

The Gurrrrr's said...

Unfortunately Millie just likes to help with the toilet... yuck!!! I need to give her some different chores.:)

the design boss said...

She is adorable!!! I love those pictures. I can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

Wow Celeste, I really think she looks like your mom. Cute girl. :)