Since I bought my camera, I think I've been taking pictures nonstop. The tulips were just begging me to take Spring Pictures.... of EVERYONE!!! I found the perfect location for pictures at the temple, and went a little crazy with a couple of my friend's kids.
Then, I cornered my family....
..and Tim's family...
Boy, I think I'm getting my money's worth out of my camera!!!
I am having WAY TOO MUCH FUN!
So I decided to make my own photography blog.
Come check me out at
You can give me some constructive criticism. (Yes, I acknowledge that I am Completely Amateur! But after about 1000 pictures, I think I'm getting better!)

Okay, this one was obviously NOT "Shot by Celeste," but I muted the colors.
It was shot by my sister, so now I actually have a photo of me!
3 comments:
Good job with the pics Celeste! They are all such good pictures, and cute kids as your subjects too. I think you need to give me a quick lesson in photoshop!
Your pictures look great!!
I like your picture, even though it wasn't shot by yourself, I can totally tell your handiwork on the muted colors!
Post a Comment