ooo, I know how it is. When we bought our Nikon, we thought we'd save so much dinero because I'd be taking all these amazing pics. HA, I found the best thing for getting all the kids together is to hire someone else. It's so much less stress for me.
Individual shots, as you know, are no prob.
All the same, Megan is cute and precious. Your lighting and background couldn't be better, and Alec and Lily are georgeous.
That is so funny! I bribe my kids with lots and lots of sugar! Or I just threaten them with time out :) I am not sure if a pro photographer would use time out to get my kids to smile :)
5 comments:
She must take after your husband, because as long as I have known you, I've known you as America's Sweetheart
that facial expression on Megan is PRICELESS!!
ooo, I know how it is. When we bought our Nikon, we thought we'd save so much dinero because I'd be taking all these amazing pics. HA, I found the best thing for getting all the kids together is to hire someone else. It's so much less stress for me.
Individual shots, as you know, are no prob.
All the same, Megan is cute and precious. Your lighting and background couldn't be better, and Alec and Lily are georgeous.
That was such a fun day! I'm sorry we couldn't get Megan to laugh more. They're still very cute pictures though!
That is so funny! I bribe my kids with lots and lots of sugar! Or I just threaten them with time out :) I am not sure if a pro photographer would use time out to get my kids to smile :)
Post a Comment