We bought a small blow-up waterslide last week, and decided a perfect way to break it in would be with a School's Out Party!! So we invited a few friends, and had a blast!
It was a little crazy, but great!
I caught some fun action shots. Flying Dawson!
Leaping Samuel!
Alec said he wanted a cake for the party. I decided a chocolate chip cookie cake sounded even better!

So here is my "Gummi Bear Pool Party" cake. It was so easy & fun!

I know I have issues. Here is my close-up so you can see the Gummi Bears lounging under their umbrellas, or floating in their gummi life saver floats. Sweeeet!
*Check it out!
I've actually updated Alec's Page! I went to his class a week before school was out to watch some little fairy tale plays they were doing. I brought my camera (shocker), but Alec took my camera and started taking pictures of all his classmates and teacher. They turned out so great!! I thought it would be fun to put them on a disc for his teacher. Then I figured as long as I was putting them on a disc, I should put some songs with it. Then, as long as I had songs, I might as well make a menu, too... *sigh. Over-Achiever.
6 comments:
Cute cake! I have that same cookie platter, great minds have great cookie platters in common.
when you say the cake was "easy and fun," you make it sound like you actually believe that it was "easy and fun". I truly don't think the cake would be very easy for me, therefore removing all fun from the equation!! Sure was cute though!
We love water slides, sun, cookies, cake, and you of course. Hint hint
Jack had such a blast!! you are so amazing. thanks tonz!!!
What a great idea!! I just might steal it :-)
Thanks for having my kids over. They had a great time. I also had a great time eating your delicious treats!
Post a Comment