I got a new fancy-schmancy camera.
YAY!!!!
This is technically my birthday present (two months early), but it was on a good sale, and I want to take Spring Pictures of my kids!! I cashed in my Sears Mastercard points, and got a GREAT deal. I'm so excited! My sister-in-law, Heidi gave me some pointers, and now I'm on the loose. Thanks Heidi!
I couldn't have my first photo shoot be the Spring Pictures, so I found two willing subjects.
Meet my brother and mother's dogs
Cow & Watson.

Cow. This is my favorite picture. He is such a cute little dog!

He was being so cooperative. It was great!

This is Watson. He was a little more camera shy than Cow,
but still a great model.

He defines the term "Puppy Eyes."

Okay, so I took a ton of pictures!
Here are some cute ones of my favorite little people.


I am so excited that I am learning how to make the photo subject sharp and clear, and the background blurry. OOOhh!

Alec was having a lot of fun jumping on the trampoline. He is such a funny boy!
My sister-in-law, Heidi, calls her photography "Drake Photography" and has her logo all beautiful and professional. So I thought, hmm. What do I call my completely amateur but fun loving photos?
Try these out...


What do you think? Notice that I'm learning how to make my logos have a clear background?? So Cool! All these new skills I'm getting.
I think I'm leaning towards "Shot By Celeste"
but maybe I'll revamp the look...




7 comments:
Your pictures are awesome! I'm so excited for this afternoon. Thanks for wanting to practice on us. I'm putting my vote in for "Shot by Celeste". I love it!
What kind of camera did you get? We just bought a Nikon D60. I am totally clueless on how to use it, but I am still having fun with it non the less. Cute pictures!! See, you already know more then me. :)
Shot by Celeste, very nice. I like it! and can I mention how I love your "cow", so snuggle looking
My camera in a Canon Rebel XSi. Way too much fun!
Nice work. I am way jelous of your new toy.
Ha Ha I LOVE the 2nd one!!! So cute!!
Why is it that you seem to be getting so many new toys? Can I come over and play? Maybe squeeze in a photo shoot of my kiddos? :)
Post a Comment