Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tube Wars!




(You can click on an image to see a larger picture with better detail. They are funny! -Note how you can still see Sammy's leg in the crash picture. Awesome.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

the design boss said...

Let the games begin!!
It wouldn't be a good boating trip without wars of the tubes!!

Six-Pack Momma said...

What a blast!!

The Ormsby's said...

But, where's the pic of you doing tube wars? I'll bet you can hold your own! :) Missed ya yesterday at church. Heard Alec was sick. Hope he's feeling better.

Camille said...

Celeste, it's me Camille Machen aka Camille Shupe, I went to school with you and I don't want to scare ya or nothin', but I have been stalking your blog...my sister, Veronica Reeve, told me about your blog. Last time I saw you was when you were working with my grandma at, oh that one place, in South Ogden before she passed away. So I hope I haven't freaked you out or anything, just wanted to say HI!

Celeste said...

Hi Camille! That's funny that we've connected through Veronica- it's been a long time! I'd love to check out your blog, if you have one. You can email me at timdrakefamily@gmail.com Thanks for saying Hi!

Kristen said...

Looks like a lot of fun!