Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Pictures

These pictures turned out so great! It's a miracle that we're all looking in the same direction- pictures are a lot of work! Thanks Heidi for all you do. We think you're great!









Someone told me this last picture reminded them of the Peanuts cartoon where you never see the parents faces, you just hear "Woh Wah Woh..." I have to agree. Sweet.

Check out Drake Photography for more of Heidi's work.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute family you got there!! I especially love the tender one of Alec and Megan---too sweet.

Six-Pack Momma said...

So cute! I LOVE 'em!

the design boss said...

So cute!! What a good looking family you are! I love your header!!

The Ormsby's said...

Your family is beautiful. I love all the photos, especially the "peanuts" one. Where did you go for the pics?

The Gurrrrr's said...

I love the family one where you're all walking away. Kudos for being able/willing to let someone take a pic of the backside... you're braver than I am!

joyce said...

I LOVE these pictures. Such a cute family!!!
By the way, I also hate leading the music. I'd much rather hide behind a piano any day...