So here's my problem with Relief Society- Yes, I said MY problem, not Relief Society's problem. My ward is just too nice and supportive. Example: I was asked last minute to lead the songs for Relief Society yesterday. I hate standing up in front of all those beautiful women! They LOOK at me; they PAY ATTENTION; they SMILE at me (yes, Jen & Shannon... you're guilty)- I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! I taught Resource at Gramercy Elementary for two years- if you really want to make me feel more comfortable, please: Roll you eyes, turn around and talk to your neighbor, or just plain ignore me!!!
That would be great.
4 comments:
WOW! I'm listed as one of the guilty ones. ;) Shame on me!! ha ha You're just to pretty to not look at and smile. I promise, next time I'll roll my eyes, maybe even stick out my tongue.
If I would've been there, I would've totally ignored you. I have a short attention span... during church mostly. :) J/K I'm with Jen... you're too cute to ignore! I think I know how you feel though.
Sorry to look at you, but I was trying to get you to laugh. No luck though, you were definitely focused. Maybe it was because I was eagerly awaiting your musical presentation that never happened.
I think you did great!! I hate getting in front of people to. I love to be part of the sceanery, not the lead in the play. But I do agree with you about how nice everyone is. I am still new here, and everyone makes me feel so good. Including you. Thanks for reaching out to me.
Post a Comment