Yes, Folks, I AM a trained professional... but for all you Domestic Divas who also would like to make your very own "Tupperware Collectors Item" such as mine,
The steps are very simple.
1. Mix 1/4 cup sugar with 1/8 cup water in Tupperware cup.
2. Place in microwave oven.
3. Heat on High for 1 minute. You can feel confident in leaving the room. It did not burst into open flames in one minute- just the beginning of thick smoke...
4. Open microwave door and try not to yell or curse in front of small children.


Ta Da! The cup magically shrinks from about 5 inches to 2 inches in just one minute! When it completely cools, it hardens with the bubbles looking like they're still hot.
Now that's impressive.
7 comments:
so, um, what exactly WERE you trying to make there???
YOur weirdest blog ever?!!?
I agree with Joyce, what were you trying to make? I like that the bubbles hardened, that's cool.
I was trying to make syrup for snowcones. I suggest using microwave safe dishes.
That is hilarious! and, quick favor: could you email Adam or I the photos you took from the wedding??? I saw a few and they were super cute, and want them.
Your so funny!! But the fact that you were making your own snowcones would really classify you as a domestic diva!
Ahhh! The talent! I look up to you so much... I agree with Alan. Whomever he is. :) Being the mom of 3 very curious boys, I'd have to say they might rather have this outcome than the snowcones... maybe.
Post a Comment