As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 comments:
I have many memories with you! Sleeping over on your trampoline and swimming in your pool. I remember when we were in the gifted and talented class at parkview and we were sewing, you became fantastic, and I, well let's just say I will never quit my day job.
Pretty much the best thing you have ever done is set me up on a date with my best friend and husband. Thanks, I owe my eternal happiness to this dicision of yours! Love Ya!
One of the first things I thought when I met you was... "Ahhh, why can't my hair look like that!"
And then, one beautiful Saturday morning, I found out why your hair looks so beautiful, lush, and lovely...sshhhh, I won't give away your secret, he he..
I don't have many memories of you yet. But I do remember when you were walking by and invited me to go to the park with all the 3rd ward ladies. I wish I could be more like that. I'm too shy.
Oh, many happy memories with you! swimming in your pool....picking you up in the mornings and driving to school together....just being goofy...
Post a Comment