Thursday, June 26, 2008

Zip-a-dee-ay & Heigh-dee-ho...

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

We celebrated by going waterskiing and having a fine day in the blazing sun. It was fantastic!!! This was my first ski in two years, since I was six months pregnant last summer, and din't think it was wise to press my luck on a ski. -I did still waterski when I was pregnant with Alec and Lily, but I was only 4-5 months pregnant with them... Ah, the days of youth...:)

This is me at the end of my ski run, letting go of the rope. Wooo Hooo!

Today, the day after all the fun in the sun, I am feeling my 32 years. My muscles are very sore! I'm ready for more, though! Bring it on!!!

Here is my waterskiing mentor, Amazing Timmy! He taught me to ski when we were first dating. I learned to ski on one up at Flaming Gorge, before Tim left for his mission.






This was my favorite picture of Danny, Tim's brother, even though his head is kindof cut off. I caught it right as he was about to crash- obviously!!! Way to go out in a bang!









Megan gave me her own birthday present. The day before my birthday, she said "Mama" so clear and sweet! She has been saying "Dada" for a couple of weeks, now, and of course, Tim thinks that's great! But "Mama" melts my heart. Little Angel! She also took off crawling! She had been rolling around and scooting backwards, but hadn't quite figured out the forward motion, yet. Well, nothing is safe now! Way to go, Megan!!!




5 comments:

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELESTE!!!! That picture of you on the lake is classic! I am so glad that you had a great day and what a cutie Megan is. Hey did you guys decide if you are going to make it out to our house in July? Love ya and wish I were there to take you out to lunch to celebrate 32 years around the sun.

Six-Pack Momma said...

Happy Birthday! You look fabulous! A mom with three kids that can ski like that earns a point in my book! And how sweet that Megan thought of you...my kids all said dada before mama...it's a conspiracy! Have a good one!!

The Gurrrrr's said...

Unless you're getting a pillow in Primary, I'm really bad with birthdays! Sorry I missed yours, but I'm glad it looks like you had a good one! You look amazing!!! So, Happy Belated Birthday!

Shannon said...

Megan is such a cutie. I'm still trying to get Tate to say mama. Oh well, maybe when he's turns two he'll finally decide to say it. I put a link to your blog on mine for easy access. Hope that's okay!

the design boss said...

Happy Happy Birthday! What a fun day! What a cutie Megan is, I can't beleive she is talking!