
After nearly 11 years of married life, (yes, that's right- 11 YEARS!!!) I am going domestic. We bought a KitchenAid mixer- Red, of course.
This all came about because my bread maker that we got for our wedding, finally kindof stopped mixing the dough. I was very sad, because though I only used it to make dough, I liked my homemade rolls. My birthday is almost here (Ah! Old Woman!) so we cashed in our Sears credit card points, got a gift certificate to Sears (Yay! I love free shopping sprees!!!!!!!) and bought the ultimate sign of domesticity. My favorite part of this is that Tim asked if he could make me cinnamon rolls. What a silly question. Can he make me cinnamon rolls... Alright! He made delicious whole wheat cinnamon rolls with our new mixer. He's a great cook. I love my mixer already!!!
And, what do you think of my new blog layout? I needed a change.
4 comments:
Good for you...I love my kitchenaid, we use it for tons of stuff not just bread. I wish I had a red one like you...too cool.
I think I red one would great on my counter. I nice focal point and splash of color. What else are the used for?
I would of choose red too!! I love your new layout it is a lot of fun with the swirls. I am thinking I need a change too! I guess that means I am on my blog to much if I get tired of it so quickly!! Congradulations on going Domestic!!
Happy Birthday! Even if your birthday is not on the longest day of the year, you are still cool in my book. I really like your blog, maybe I will get talented one day and change mine?!
Post a Comment