Sunday, March 9, 2008

Presenting: Lilian Drake

She did it! Lily gave her first talk today in Primary!
I don't think you could even see her head over the little pulpit,
even with her standing on the pull-out step,
but she actually talked into the microphone, and only
whispered a couple of times (because I was whispering
to her, telling her what came next...). She was so stinkin' cute!
Way to go, Lily! Here's her talk:

I Love Jesus. He loves me.
Just like Him I want to be.
He helps people. I will too.
He shares scriptures that are true.
He was baptized. He did pray.
He does good things everyday.
I Love Jesus. He loves me.
Just like Him I want to be.

2 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

How sweet is that? She is so adorable! Can I please take her to live with me?

The Ormsby's said...

I'm so sad I missed it! I'll bet she was adorable!! Hey, did we miss a primary party, or is it this week? I can't remember?