Lots of cousins, aunts & uncles, lots of candy, and Wii to play.
Who could ask for anything more?
Alec has this egg hunt concept down! I think next year we'll have to set some restrictions...
This was a great action shot of Tamara. Run, Tamara, Run!
We were happy to see Travis & Jamie and their family up fromNew Mexico. Baby Georgi is getting so big!
Easter Day. Thanks to Grandma Drake for making all the sweet little matching dresses. Megan & Lily looked so cute for church in their matching pink, but alas, no picture to show. Lily's dress didn't look too cute after she came home from church and threw up all over it. Poor girl! A fever and throwing up are never a fun holiday surprise.



3 comments:
Hope Alec likes eggs! lol He's got a ton of them. Poor Lily, what a rotten holiday to not be able to eat chocolate. Hope she's feeling better soon.
So glad you had a happy Easter. I'm right there with Lily. I was pretty sick on Easter, too. Poor Lily!!!
Megan is so stinkin' cute. I just want to squish her chub every time I see her.
Thanks for helping me out tomorrow... Samuel is rather excited!
joyce
That's a great shot of Tamara! It always seems like someone is sick on holidays sorry it had to be Lily. You 5 are so cute. We love you!
Post a Comment