I had an "out of sister" moment as I sat at the bridal shower for Adam's fiancé. There was a poster size picture of Adam hanging on the wall, (Love the picture, Adam!) and then they started a video clip of Adam telling his favorite stuff. All the other women started saying how cute, or hot, he was, and it just struck me that he is all grown up! (Notice that I didn't quite say "mature..." ) It was a very fun shower, and I have to admit that I like Danielle a lot! The more I get to know her, the more obvious it is that she and Adam are perfect for each other. They both have a very funny sense of humor and find joy in simple things. I know that our family can be outspoken and overwhelming at times, but our hearts are in the right place. We are excited for your upcoming wedding. Welcome to our family, Danielle!
This last picture of Adam is the one they had poster size on the wall. Awesome. It was for the game "Kiss Danielle's Fiancé" where everyone put on saucy lipstick, a blindfold, and then attempted to plant a smootcher. Don't worry, Adam. Chan & I didn't aim for your lips! Check out their link for more pictures.

3 comments:
I am so happy you came and had fun! I put that poster of Adam in my room and now it looks like he is my favorite boy band memeber
I'm hot and/or cute? that is really weird. i'm glad you enjoyed yourself while kissing my armpit on the picture. thanks for being a champ. you rock
Post a Comment