We went to Sam's Club the other day, and much to Alec's delight there were "Sample Ladies" out. So we got our samples of dried fruit, and stuff. Then there was the sausage sample. Alec loves sausage, so we all took a sample and kept shopping.
Five minutes later.
Alec: "I can't stop thinking about that sausage. I think I fell in love."
We bought some sausage.
4 comments:
I love the sample ladies! My kids call Costco the "sample store" If I time it right, we can have our lunch there....
Very cute. Here is the ne wblog O set up for Adam and I if you want to take a look.
That is so funny. That kid can sure eat so I am glad he is so passionate about it.
Samuel LOVES to go to Costco--especially on a Saturday when there are lots of samples. He runs around the store scouting out all the sample locations. It's actually rather embarrassing! I must admit, I like samples, too.
joyce
Post a Comment