Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Timmy!!!

This months is such a special one, it's birthday time for you!!! We'd really like to celebrate this special day with you...
Alec & Lily had a fun time decorating their own wrapping paper for Dad. They were so excited to give presents!

Tim thought it was great that they had his picture on the box for the "Perfect Pushup"...

This is what Alec & Lily thought of the "Perfect Pushup" equipment- "Look Mom! They're dancers! You just step in them and dance around!" Great times at the Drake house...

This was my favorite present to Tim. I made this picture and had it put on a mousepad for Tim to take to work. Too sweet!




I also made this for him. I have such silly kids! I don't know where they ever got that from...

Happy Birthday, Timmy!!!

You are my favorite person in the whole world. I love you!

6 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Happy Birthday, Tim!

Darling kids....can I take Lily home? She'd fit right in....

Chris

P.S. Thanks for catering to a neurotic mom!

The Ormsby's said...

Happy Birthday Tim!! Wow. I didn't know you were a model!! (the pic on the box) LOL.

Celeste, I love your quote about pleasing one person a day. I might have to add that to my blog too, if you don't mind?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tim!!!
Your wife is CRAAAAAZY!
But you've got the cutest kids ever,
almost as cute as mine...

Joyce

Amy said...

Cute gifts, you little crafty, over achiever. Happy Birthday Timmy!

Daphne said...

Your family is so darling!! I'm sad you won't make it to the cabin-I wanted to see your little baby!! But sounds like we've got some fun stuff planned so I'll see you soon I hope!

the design boss said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Timmy Dear! Happy Days Will come to you all year! I sure love you, it's probably not for your body, but I love you all the same! Hope your special day was wonderful. Sorry for being a slacker!