
Megan will be 4 Months Old tomorrow! Her checkup is on Monday and we will see how much she weighs. It's clear to see that the girl is like her mother, and likes to eat!
I was looking at Alec's & Lily's baby pictures to see which Megan looks like the most. I think it's leaning twards Alec, but Megan still has blue eyes. Alec's eyes were always brown. Lily had blue eyes for the first six months, and then they turned hazel. So CUTE!!!
I was looking at Alec's & Lily's baby pictures to see which Megan looks like the most. I think it's leaning twards Alec, but Megan still has blue eyes. Alec's eyes were always brown. Lily had blue eyes for the first six months, and then they turned hazel. So CUTE!!!
He had no neck, like Megan! What a sweetheart!
I love these pictures!
Sweet Megan!
Megan is a lot more like Alec (as a baby) in other ways, too.
*They both have such adorable rolls all over. I can't resist them!
*They both hate carseats & being in the car.
It makes it so fun to go anywhere. Really.
*They are sympathetic cry-ers. They don't like loud noises,
or crying. (Lily always thought loud noises were great fun!
Then, she liked to join in the fun.)
*They are more selective in who they smile at.
(Lily seemed to be born smiling-
everyone was there to entertain her!)
I think it is fun to look back and remember how things were.
Some qualities were definitely a lot easier to manage than others,
but I can't complain! I have great kids!!!



3 comments:
Celeste,
She is about the cutest thing! How lucky are we to have babies in our homes!
She is adorable!! ahh, those cheeks! I wish I could see her in person.
She's beautiful! I can't believe how much she has changed since the last time I saw her. I didn't think it had been that long. Your kids are so cute, and good. You are lucky!
Post a Comment