My brother, Matt (a.k.a. Julie Andrews) is back from Baghdad! He has spent the last 15 months as an Aarabic linguist in Iraq. He said that he actually enjoyed his work, most of the time, and he worked in a palace. His next real job is going to have a lot of competition- except hopefully it will have an elevator. He said he had to go up 150 stairs in the palace to go to work, then down 150 stairs to go to meals, then back up 150 stairs to get back to work, then down 150 stairs.... It sounds like he is the stair master. He mastered those stairs...
She wasn't so sure about him at first, but I'm sure she'll come around!
Alec & Lily adore Matt! We're glad you're back!
I had to make Matt an Army Man cake. To all my fans from Alec's Mystery Machine birthday cake, I apologize!!!

1 comment:
Welcome back Matt! I am glad he is back safe and sound!
Post a Comment