Monday, January 28, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley

Last night, our prophet Gordon B. Hinckley passed away. He has lead such an inspiring life. It is hard to imagine him not being there for conference. The happiness I find in this is picturing him rejoining his sweet wife who passed away almost four years ago. Sister Hinckley was the epitome of what "Grandma" means to me. I think the heavens must be rejoicing to have this remarkable brother and sister with them to do such amazing work on the other side.

This morning I told Alec & Lily that Presiden Hinckley died. Alec went right away into his room and colored a picture of our prophet in his suit and tie, and put a heart around the picture. I thought it was very sweet.

1 comment:

the design boss said...

What a sweet boy! It's amazing to me how even the youngest kid knows what a special man he is, and that he was a prophet of God. He will be missed by all!