Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Alec!!!

Happy Birthday Alec!!! Six-years-old already! He has been sooo excited for his birthday and more presents! We were crazy and invited a bunch of little boys to go sledding and then come and have pizza, cake & ice cream. It was a blast!
I'm not sure who had the most fun- Tim or the kids!
Some of my favorite memories were of my mom making us the coolest birthday cakes! I always thought she was so amazing in decorating us anything we wanted. So, when Alec said he wanted to have a Scooby Doo cake, I had to give it a go! Go Mystery Machine!
For more fun birthday pictures, check out Alec's Page!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Celeste, I am very impressed, you combined your culonary talents with your artistic flare. Nice job.

The Ormsby's said...

Are you offering cake decorating classes? You are truly amazing! And you did it with a newborn.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEC! You make me laugh every Sunday in Primary.