Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sunday, Sunday...

We now have the 9:00 a.m. time for church, and I wasn't so sure how this was all going to work, since I could barely get us all to church on time at 1:00 p.m. With Tim in the bishopric, he now has meetings from 7-9 a.m., so I started getting everyone ready early. I had fed Megan at 5:00 a.m., and she held out til 8:20 a.m. pretty well. So I figured I could have everyone already to go, bathe & feed her, and be at church even a couple of minutes early! Right... We were right on schedule until half way through eating, when as I was burping her she threw up all over the blanket, my shirt, skirt, the pillow & couch. Great!!! She hasn't done that in over a month- it was perfect timing!!! The only good thing was her dress was okay- miraculously! Even so, we got into Sacrament Meeting as they were starting to sing the openin hymn (sigh of relief- Just getting to church is half the battle!).
I was especially happy to be the Primary Pianist today, so I had an excuse to sit and watch Lily in her new Sunbeam class. Our little neighbor, Hailey, and Lily just barely turned 3 years old, so they are the sweetest little Sunbeams!!! Lily was so excited to go to the big primary like Alec. She always tells me she has a class, like Alec. Alec thought it was pretty cool to have Lily in there, too. He is such a nice big brother!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kids never throw up when you are spending a quite day at home...they know.