But Growing UP is Optional.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIM!!!
Tim's sister, Rebecca sent him a card with the "growing up is optional" message, and I thought it was just perfect! We tried out iFly for his birthday. I was just planning on Tim & me going, but Alec started begging. "Please. PLEASE! J.J. gets to do it..." J.J. is a friend that is a little younger, but about half his size. I looked on iFly's rules, and it said ages 3 and up. Ages 3?? Why would you put your baby in the tunnel with wind speed of up to 160 miles per hour!! That's crazy! But I figured that if they thought 3 year olds could handle it, so could my 90 lb. son. I told Alec that if he paid for half of it with his allowance I would let him. "Yahoo!!"


Alec did great! He was worried about how you were going to breathe in there at first, but it all worked out fine. :)

Not to brag, or anything, but Tim said I did the best out of our group! It was so much fun!! I guess it was going pretty well, so the instructor let go of me, but I didn't realize it, and all of the sudden I was going up high. WAAAHH!! I want to go again!

We also went out and had SUPER delicious fettuccine alfredo and spinach calzones (thanks Maurizio!), and cheesecake. Did I mention Boot Camp is over?? Oh, it tasted so so so good!
I LOVE YOU, TIM!!
You are what puts a spring in my step.
I love to be with you!

5 comments:
Celeste your lego people scare me just a little:) I love the flying pictures! you guys are great!
It looks wicked fun! Someday . . . :)
Happy Birthday Tim! Just think you are almost half way to 40! :)
This looks so fun! Was it worth the money?
That does look like a lot of fun, but I'm too much of a chicken to do it. One day though, maybe.
Post a Comment