Friday, March 26, 2010

My Wedding Cake was a Smash Hit!

My brother, Matt got hitched last month! Yay!! In Hawaii, without me. Boo!!! :) Okay, okay, enough pouting! They had an open house luau and it was a lot of fun. I got talked into making a little wedding cake. What's wrong with me? Have I ever made a wedding cake?? Well, I decided that simple is good, and fresh flowers are the greatest cake decor ever!

So, enter Matt & Amber.

Enter wedding cake.

(Yes, the corner of the cake got attacked by a sea shell...)

Enter Matt's evil laugh as he's holding the slice of cake...

And it's a smash hit!
As Amber was eating the cake off her face and hands, she tells me how good it was, too. That's a bonus!

Amber, we are so happy to have you in our family!
We wish you all the best in your life together!

7 comments:

Me said...

Your cake looked great!!! I'm so happy for Matt...They look very happy! :-)

Unknown said...

Really great, Celeste... looked good enough to eat! :)

Marian said...

It looks like you have unearthed another hidden talent. You're like a gold mine! The cake is beautiful!

Camille said...

you did a great job! That cake is making me hungry.

joyce said...

wait a minute! I thought they were go on a cruise and you were gonna go with them (when they got married) and be their photographer. Sheesh, bummer... but... your wedding cake is beautiful!

mitchclan said...

Could you seriously share some of your talent my way? The cake looks beautiful....it seems everything you touch turns to gold! Way to go!

Danielle said...

The cake was not only pretty, but it tasted amazing! I was super impressed. You are the bomb-dizzle.