"Glad you're home, Mom!"
I came back from the gym, and Megan is there waiting for me with a hug. It melts my heart. Especially since we've only just started being happy again. She had a yucky cough and cold that turned into an ear infection. Lucky her, and lucky all of us. She has not been sleeping well for several weeks!! I'M TIRED!
"Cute shirt, Mom!"
I bought a new shirt from Kohl's (Where else? Love that place!)
Megan liked it, too.
We're sitting down for dinner, and Megan looks at me and says,
"Cute eyebrows, Mom!"
Sometimes I just love this stage she's in. She makes me laugh!
3 comments:
Don't you love it! Once I parked the car and Ian said "Nice parking mom"..
p.s. your eyebrows are stunning!!
I love that stage, too! Enjoy the compliments while you can.
Darren taught Davis to say, "Good job, Mama!" It's nice to have the cuteness there to counterbalance the not so cute moments.
Post a Comment