Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alec Is Growing Up

Alec was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on February 6. Tim baptized him. I am so thankful for a husband who honors his priesthood and blesses our family in so many ways. Alec has a wonderful example of how a father should be.


Lily and Megan couldn't stop talking about the baptism. They were so excited for Alec!
I remember when I was baptized. How did I become my parents age already? That is so strange to me! I thought my parents knew everything. Boy, now I know that they must have been figuring it out as they went along, because I sure don't feel like I know everything!!

Alec with his grandparents. We love having them in our lives!
We have such wonderful families.


Alec started Cub Scouts now that he's eight. He loves it!
Alec decorated his own Snake Cake for the Blue & Gold Banquet.
It was pretty rockin'!
He also got his Bobcat Badge at the banquet. Way to go!

4 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Congratulations! I hear you on the parent thing. My parents faked it pretty well.

Camille said...

I like the cake! Congratulations to the newest member!

Melissa said...

I feel like I am always messing up and still learning-but I realize that I am the same age my parents were when I was in 3rd grade! And I thought my parents were old then. I am definatly not old (at least I don't think so, my bones think otherwise.) Time flys fast!! I can't believe you have a little offical member of the church in your house. And I love the snake cake!

Shannon said...

Congrats Alec! I bet it was a great day for your family. Enjoy cub scouts!