My mom: "YOU made that??"
Me: "Thanks, Mom."
My mom: "I thought you took the material to Wendy (Tim's mom) and asked her to sew them..."
Ha ha! Well, she ought to know, since she was the one who taught me to make hair scrunchies in Junior High. Then she helped me make a green polka dot knit dress with a matching big green knit belt (thanks to the "Units" clothing era). There also may have been a boxer short making stint.
Well, on to bigger and better, and more girlie foo foo projects!!

When I first had Lily try on the dress earlier on in the sewing process, she made me laugh.
Lily: "I thought it was going to look kindof funny, but it's not!
It's really cute!"



7 comments:
Really cute! I need a new pair of pants...can you help me with that
Very impressive! Super cute. :)
Your girls were SO cute on Sunday. Megan even showed me how her dress twirled. She cracks me up!
I saw these and Sunday and they are so cute. You are a great mastermind at the sewing machine. I am a novice and my biggest accomplishment lately is making a bib from a towel. Looking forward to seeing your next project.
You are my idol as usual. I want to be like you when I grow up.
Those dresses are so cute. Just another one of your many talents.
Absolutely adorable!
(both the dresses and the girls!)
Post a Comment