We've upgraded the laundry room.

We found a great deal, and got a new washer & dryer!
Tim's sister, Tamara came over the other day, and Tim says to me,
"Did you show her your new toys?"
I thought that was funny. But how come my new "toys"
still feel like work to me?
7 comments:
oh baby, I could use some toys like that. Lucky.
I'm jealous! Especially if your laudry room is that organized.
Just one word for you-Jelous!
Ha Ha! I should have clarified that this picture is not actually MY laundry room... Just the washer & dryers are new and similar to the ones pictured. Sorry for the confusion!
Ha!! Sad that a new washer and dryer are toys. But I sure could use some new toys like that.
Those look like fun washer and driers!! Have a lot of fun doing laundry! I know that it is one of my favorite things ever! (NOT) Never ending!
Well today I have been finishing the laundry that I didn't finish yesterday (story of my life) and I was wondering if maybe I could come and borrow YOUR washer??? Mine simply doesn't agitate anymore. It won't be long before the whole family starts smelling a little funky!
Post a Comment