Sunday, March 1, 2009

Punky Brewster NBA Fashion

Tim & I went to a Jazz Basketball game last week for his birthday. It was great, they totally smashed Atlanta, it was just a fun time. I couldn't help but wonder at some of the players' sense of fashion, though. I know, I know, they are braces and such, but come on!! I think I figured out who has inspired them to do the things they do.

Yes, Punky Brewster.
You have to love her as a kid, but in the NBA, I'm not so sure.



I guess if you are getting paid millions of dollars to do something you love, you can wear whatever you want...

2 comments:

Camille said...

why you be hatin'? Old school is cool school.

Melissa said...

I love punky! I learned never to play in old fridges from her. Wise wisdom that I still use today. but I know what you mean. but hey, it takes a lot of money for them to look so trashy.