Friday, March 13, 2009

Celebrity Photo Shoot

On Wednesday, my ward had a "Mad Hatter Birthtea Party" and everyone was invited to wear their hats. It was so great!! I had a lot of fun! We also had Brooke Walker from Studio 5 on KSL come speak to us. She was very fun and motivating, too. So here's the girls from my ward with Brooke in the middle.
I love these ladies! It has been such fun to get to know them. They continually make me laugh and feel better about myself as a stay at home mom. Thanks for being my friends!
-Oh, and my Aretha Franklin hat got rave reviews. Uh huh.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute. I totally love your hat!

Shannon said...

That was such a fun night! I love all these ladies too. And, your hat didn't even block my face. Thanks!

The Ormsby's said...

That hat makes me laugh every time!! I think we posted our pics on our blogs at the same time. funny. Great minds think alike!!

Camille said...

I vote your hat coolest! I missed our ward Mad Hatter party! Isn't it nice to have good ward members!