I like American Idol. But.
I think it is sheer torture anytime Megan Joy takes the stage.
I really hate her with a vengance!

I think she is absolutely a train wreck.

The only thing worse for me would be an
encore performace by Anoop singing "My Perogative."
Uhh. I couldn't take it.
I just may have to give up AI if it continues. I honestly couldn't even pay attention to the theatre boy, Adam's singing because of his wacked out normal appearance. I had to have Tim rewind and play it again so I could get over my shock of his appearance. I should just stick to books.
6 comments:
That Megan was a train wreck last night. Actually I thought just about everyone did horrid last night. I haven't watched it much this season. And after last night, I don't think I've been missing much. Except maybe Paula with a drawn on mustache. What was THAT all about ?????
Amen sista'..it's getting ridiculous. Especially when they booted off Alexis Grace...she's 10 times more talented than half that stage. GAHHHH!
You're hilarious! I missed the weekly rundown with you on Wednesday this week. I totally agree with Megan Joy. Even though she's still in, at least my other favorites are still there.
I agree 100%! What is that psychotic little wiggle she does with her upper torso while she just stands stupidly in front of the microphone stand?
So pray tell me who is your pick? By the way I agree with you.
Matt Girraud or whatever his name is. He has really come a long way! Love the piano, too.
Post a Comment