Alec finally lost his first tooth! Just in time for his birthday! He was so excited, that he didn't want to have the toothfairy take it away. So he wrote her a little note. Lucky boy, she took the note and not the tooth and still left the money.
Celeste that is so cute! You have to see this youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m72GNRrvc88 it's all about the tooth fairy confessions! I LOVE it, it makes me laugh so hard!
It was very nice of the toothfairy to let him keep his tooth. And so cute of him to write such a polite note to her too. Happy Birthday to Alec! I was freaking out when Lauren turned 4, I don't know what I will do when she turns 7!!
Hi Alec! This is Treygun, from preschool. Is this really the first tooth you lost? I like your new bike. What else did you get for your birthday? I got a car set like yours for Christmas. I moved to New Zealand, but we moved home now. We liked to play on the beach there. We brought home shells and sand. Talk to you later bye!
Hello Celeste! We found you through Shannon Archibald - hope you don't mind! Trey has been talking about Alec non-stop lately! It was great timing. Hope all is well! Megan is beautiful!!
4 comments:
Celeste that is so cute! You have to see this youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m72GNRrvc88 it's all about the tooth fairy confessions! I LOVE it, it makes me laugh so hard!
It was very nice of the toothfairy to let him keep his tooth. And so cute of him to write such a polite note to her too. Happy Birthday to Alec! I was freaking out when Lauren turned 4, I don't know what I will do when she turns 7!!
Thanks Celeste!!! Your kids are so cute! They are all getting so big!
Hi Alec! This is Treygun, from preschool. Is this really the first tooth you lost? I like your new bike. What else did you get for your birthday? I got a car set like yours for Christmas. I moved to New Zealand, but we moved home now. We liked to play on the beach there. We brought home shells and sand. Talk to you later bye!
Hello Celeste! We found you through Shannon Archibald - hope you don't mind! Trey has been talking about Alec non-stop lately! It was great timing. Hope all is well! Megan is beautiful!!
Post a Comment