Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alec is 7 Years Old!

It's hard for me to believe that Alec is already 7 years old! The time seems to be flying by- and I'm not sure I'm ready for it! He is such a good boy. He watches out for his two little sisters, and makes us all laugh with his crazy dancing and "Opera Boy" singing. I just love him!


He got a new bike. His old bike was looking so little by the end of last summer! We decided it was time to trade it in.

His grandma & grandpa gave him a Hot Wheels track- So Cool! I'm not sure who was having the most fun- the kids or Grandpa!!!
We just had a small party and took them out to a place with bounce toys and a Pirate's Cove with slides and nets. Megan thought it was the greatest place! She was bouncing all over the place!

Pizza, Cake & Ice cream! Now it's a party!


Alec said he wanted a "Ute Football" birthday cake.
I think Tim is brainwashing him.
ALEC, I LOVE YOU!!! You are the best boy in the world!

3 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

You are so clever, I wish I could decorate cakes....Happy Birthday Alec

BairFamily said...

Sweet place to have a party! We hang out there every so often (okay, twice)and my kids love it. As for the cake, it's way cute, but shouldn't it be BLUE!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Alec!!! We love you and can hardly believe you are 7!!!! Thanks for being such a good cousin to Riley and Ollie.