So to show them how a Christian should handle personal attacks, I made a bunch of "U" shaped cookies and decorated them in red and white, with "Go Utes," etc. on them. We gave them to the YW in their class with the following letter:

It's hard to read here, so this is the letter:
"November 15, 2008
Dear Pleasant Valley Young Women:
At this time of year close to Thanksgiving, I am reminded of all of the things that I am thankful for. I am thankful for an undefeated season. I am also thankful for the opportunity to coach at such a wonderful institution. I am especially grateful for the fans. Lively fans who support the Utes. That is why at this time, even though I am busy coaching and preparing for games, I like to take the opportunity to write to my fans and thank them for their loyalty. Please enjoy these cookies as a token of my appreciation.
Sincerely,
Kyle WhittinghamUniversity of Utah Head Football Coach"
It was pretty funny! We all got a good laugh out of it. There was one girl who wouldn't eat my offering. Bad brainwashed BYU....
5 comments:
They are only undefeated because the teams they were playing were weak.
Just wanted to let you know I have a new blog site... http://www.foughtblog.blogspot.com/
I hope you'll visit...
I think poor Brady deserves an apology. You named him personally to all who read your blog, and it turns out to not be him. I'm totally impressed with the YW. What a great prank! How did you crack the case?
I tried to tell you it wasn't poor Brady. But I'm afraid you just didn't pick up on the hint!! I do want you to know that I am completely innocent--innocent meaning that I wasn't there... guilty meaning that I knew about it--he he...but it worth the delicious cookies!
Okay. Sorry Brady. There, you happy?? :)
Celeste, I found your blog while blog surfing one day...It's hilarious!
Post a Comment