Oh, Yeah, Baby! I think the BYU quarterback was secretly helping the Utes- Come on, FIVE interceptions??? A Fumble??? He should get the Utah MVP!!! Thanks Max!
Check out how close the Utah football team is with
Feeling a little prideful, aren't we? Isn't that a SIN? I wouldn't expect much more from a UTE fan. It's OK...I'm so over this, old news, let's move on.
There was a big game? Who knew?!? I am not a big sporty. But yay, wha-hoo. I am holding my imaginary Utes flag and waving it back and forth in your honor.
Allen and I think that the Mountain West Conference paid Max Hall to throw the game so the Utes could go to a big game. There's no other explanation for it. It's just not possible to be that bad. Anyways, congratulations and great talk today Tim!
4 comments:
Cong...(sniff, sniff) ratu... (sniff, sniff, sniff) la... (sniff, sniff) tions...
Feeling a little prideful, aren't we? Isn't that a SIN? I wouldn't expect much more from a UTE fan. It's OK...I'm so over this, old news, let's move on.
There was a big game? Who knew?!? I am not a big sporty. But yay, wha-hoo. I am holding my imaginary Utes flag and waving it back and forth in your honor.
Allen and I think that the Mountain West Conference paid Max Hall to throw the game so the Utes could go to a big game. There's no other explanation for it. It's just not possible to be that bad. Anyways, congratulations and great talk today Tim!
Post a Comment