Saturday, November 8, 2008

To The Rotten BYU Fans...

I am a victim of a hate crime. Yes, a hate crime. Me!
Last night Tim & I were watching The Hulk, minding our own business, when we heard someone start pounding on our door. It was almost 10 o'clock at night, so we were a little concerned. We opened the door and found this taped to our
garage and front window:


Tim is visibly outraged at the flagrant violation of our U of U pride. Note that Tim is wearing red even in his lounging clothes. He knows that blue is just not quite right...
This is Tim yelling "BBBRRRAAADDDDYYYY!!!" -the top suspect in tonights vandalism- though we are investigating all leads. (We suspect Brady because Tim may or may not have been involved in an incident involving red and white window paint on Brady's car last football season...)

Along with the repulsive signs on our house, they left strings of toilet paper all over our trees. They even violated my scarecrow.

Toilet papered?? When was the last time someone toilet papered my house? When was the last time Tim asked me to a high school dance? :)

Well, to all you BYU sympathizers, I SAY:


GO UTES!!

Now, to those who really know me, you may be thinking, "Celeste is talking sports? Does she even like football?" I've decided that I like my sports like I like my politics. Give me the final few minutes and the action packed highlights- but don't expect me to watch the rest of the boring stuff. I did check out a few headlines recently. I liked this one the best:

It was reported that BYU head football coach Bronco Mendenhall will only be dressing twenty players for the Utah game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.

And this class picture is a classic:
BYU is going to get smacked! To those few Blue Fans who feel the need to defend your team- BRING IT ON! They're going to need all the defense they can get...
However, don't waste my time with any BYU/Utah coed jokes. Like I said- give me the real highlights worth talking about, if there are any from BYU...




MySpace Countdowns

*Disclaimer- I know that this is not an actual picture of the U of U vs. BYU- but it was the closest one...

8 comments:

joyce said...

A little bird told me that Brady is innocent...he he he... and so am I (in case you were wondering). Who's Brady anyway?

The Ormsby's said...

Hmmm, sounds like you're settin' yerself up for some more possible hate crimes. I'm just sayin'. . . .

Me said...

That is Awful!! How could someone do that to a house... You might have to move! Go Utah!! :-)

Camille said...

you talkin' blasphemy guhrl! Isn't red the color of the DEVIL? hmmm...interesting isn't it? I say go to your bishop and repent before the great day of the football!
have a great day

Shannon said...

That's hilarious! Is it possible to like both teams? I didn't go to either school, so I have no real allegiance, but it is hilarious to watch those that do.

The Gurrrrr's said...

I have to say I'm cracking up! My grandpa even has a BYU lined coffin already paid for. I have to route for BYU for my grandma's sake! :)

the design boss said...

I am also a red fan...just for a different school! Even though it might have brough up hate feelings and feelings of revenge you have to laugh!

Camille said...

Oh I forgot to mention....did you hear BYU's new fight song..yeah it's called "who's on the lord side who?"
If you don't know it, just look it up in your hymn book...