
My baby is turning into a little girl! Just within the last couple of weeks, she has really grown in her speech, and understanding and following directions. She has such a spunky little personality, if you can't tell from these pictures! She makes us all laugh.
She has been a much happier person since she got all her teeth. Can I tell you that I HATE teething! Megan's seemed to take forever, and she was so ornery- we're talking months. It was hard on all of us. But now, she is much easier and happier. Yay! She loves her family. She loves to snuggle and be rocked (which I love, too). She adores her brother and sister, and they love to make her laugh! She gets so excited when her daddy comes home- she runs for him with her arms out ready to be scooped up in a hug. She makes our family so happy!
Here are some pictures of her room makeover. Before:
And After:

I decided that I wanted to paint big flowers on the walls. They turned out pretty fun! I also wanted to make it special for my two sweet girls.
I LOVE YOU, MEGAN!
You are my little sweetheart, and I'm so glad to be your mom!



9 comments:
So cute! I love your pictures- you are getting quite good! Maybe some lessons?...
Really cute! I love giving new rooms a face-lift.
So dang cute!!
It looks super cute, Celeste . . . love it!!
Turned out better than I imagined it! I love it! So talented...how do I ever live up to your standards (sigh)...
Wow! Two years! I remember when I first met you (not really), but I remember you saying that you just barely had Megan when I first met you, and now she is two! Cuh-razy.
Where does the time go?!
LOVE Megan's cheeeeese!!! So adorable! Happy Belated Birthday to her! :)
This is Jen, btw. Apparently I'm signed in under Kaleb... goodness!
Post a Comment