Friday, October 23, 2009

Evil Peer Pressure

This one is for you, Jenny O., Jenn G. & Aimee C.

I am so sore I could hardly raise my arms up to wash my hair!
Why, you may ask? What would I do to myself that would cause that much pain?? I paid good money to do this to myself.

Two words.
BOOT CAMP.

I gave into peer pressure. I don't do 6:00 a.m. The class is at 6:00 a.m. I don't do running. There's a lot of running. What was I thinking!!! Those three slavedrivers kept telling me I could do it. So here I am, day three of boot camp, barely able to brush my hair.

I hate to say it, but I actually kindof like it. Tim forgot to set the alarm for this morning, and I woke up one minute before it was supposed to go off. I'm already warped for good. Hopefully my booty will appreciate all this hard work.

4 comments:

The Ormsby's said...

Wa-ha-ha-haaaaa! (that's suppose to be my evil laugh!) I love having you there, I am so glad that you gave in to peer pressure.
P.S. Don't worry you'll be able to lift your arms again in about 3 weeks.

Camille said...

oh wow! I'm glad it's you.
I'll think of you when I'm lounging lazily in my bed at 6 am.

The Cherrys said...

You love it!!! Admit it...you are already addicted, and might I add you are doing incredibly well! I am so proud of you (sniff sniff)!

The Gurrrrr's said...

I, for one, am glad you gave in... can you imagine how far I wouldn't actually be running if I didn't have you by my side!!!?! :) We're almost through week 2... wahoo! Only 7 more to go... but who's counting?