So are my kids sick of my camera addiction yet?? I sure hope not, because they are my favorite subjects!!! We drove up the canyon last week and I saw this red bridge over a river. Oh, yeah... Perfect! We had to come back.

My jack-o-lantern Alec, is losing all his front teeth just in time for Halloween!


Lily was on one. Megan and I were looking through the pictures on the computer, and all these silly pictures of Lily came up. Megan said it all. "Stinker. Stinker."
Tim is such a loving father.
My sister-in-law, Heidi, came up and took some family pictures for us.








11 comments:
Those are so cute!! I love your pictures, you are amazing!
Oh sooo cute!! I love the red bridge. I love the one on your title where they are all kissing you. Such a cute little family you have.
Way cute! You should do our next family pictures!!
You guys look great!! I would love a copy to hang on my fridge.
LOVE THEM! Will you please come with me on my trip and take awesome photos of us all?
I love them!! I think my favorite is the one that you used for your header! Loved the posing!
seriously. so cute. My favorite is the one of Lily doin' the tongue thing. Love it!
So fun! Too bad I'm not family picture worthy yet... love the background! Maybe it'll look cool in the snow, too!? Anyway, beautiful family!
K....loving the red bridge...I'm sold! Let's go there! Where did you find the girls' cute denim jackets?
Love them!!! I think you found your new assistant(aka Miss Lily)and I couldn't think of a better one! Cute Family!
You got some really fun pictures. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment