Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Family

I don't know about you all, but around here,
Thanksgiving + Family= Cuckoo

My brothers and sisters. Chan, Me (don't ask me why I'm standing like that, there's no good explanation...) Matt, Adam & Candi with her amazing skills. This picture says so much!! I don't know where I'd be without my family, but it clearly would be boring in comparison! Stephanie, we missed you & your family in this crazy mix. We can't wait to see you again!

I know I'm really slow in posting anything Thanksgivingish, but like I said, it's been cuckoo.

5 comments:

Me said...

cute picture!

Melissa said...

You are saving her leg from touching the ground! Who knows what might have happened if you let it fall. You did her a great service. Looks like fun.

Camille said...

I have a cuckoo family too! LOVE the koocks!

Kristen said...

I can totally relate to the crazy family. We have crazies on both sides of the family. Love the Fam. Miss you.

Candi said...

Okay Ma'am! You're totally a goofball for posting this... like I'm surprised. :) We had such a good time visiting! Obviously!