Lily has been so excited for her birthday! She's only asked me about it a few times EVERYDAY for a couple of weeks..."magic" colors? You guessed it! Princess Dolls!!!
I don't think it's possible to have too many princesses...
Check out that smile! Megan thought it was a great day! I can't believe her middle teeth haven't come in yet. Her fangs just keep getting bigger and bigger... I love it!




4 comments:
Oh, she is so adorable! I am going to miss all the funny things she says in sunbeams, I wish I could just follow everyone up to CTR! She told me once that she wanted to baptise Cinderella!! Ha ha funny girl! Cute cake! You are so talented! And thanks for the Yummy cookies-and tell Lily Thank you for the cute picture. I love Megan's vampire teeth! So cute. Happy Birthday Lily!!
Did you really make that cake! Can I hire you? She would make good friends with my daughter Elise, or Princess Elise as we call her around here. Happy birthday Lily!
Happy Birthday Lilly! I can't believe she's 4, and what a cute princess. Hey, I like "magic" color too. And any time you want to play princesses, Marlee would love to play.
Hey my lil guy has fangs too! I just haven't caught a picture of him yet.
Happy Birthday to Lily!
Post a Comment