
Thanks to Coca-Cola & Zingers, we were able to drive through the night and arrive safely in Seattle the next morning. Now, why would I want to drive all night, you may ask? Because any drive is much, much, much better if that sweet little two-year-old Megan is asleep!!
So we met almost all of Tim's family (Mark & Amy & crew missed out- bummer) and had a mostly great time (mostly, meaning that it was a normal day with that sweet two-year-old... some good times & some temper tantrum times...)!! It was a little crazy with so many people, but wonderful to be together.

Here is our big group shot. Yes, I put my camera on a tripod and used the self-timer. Run, Celeste, run! We had a great outdoorsy spot picked out, and then it just kept raining. So this is the front of Rebecca's house. It worked beautifully! Thank you Alan & Rebecca for putting in so much for this reunion- including the mass chaos at your house! (Family: I'm going to try to photoshop in Mark & Amy & crew- so I'll send a picture to you soon if it works out. Cheating, I know!)
We had fun at Pike's Place Market, the Seattle Aquarium, the Pacific Science Center and the Space Needle. (I put most of the pictures in the slide show, because I wanted to include so many...)
All in all, it was great! It was so nice to see everyone!
We sure love you all!


3 comments:
What fun times! I hear you on the driving through the night thing. Though once, we tried it when London was little, and rather than sleeping, the stinker just cried . . . and cried . . . and cried . . .
After an hour of that we gave up and stopped at a motel.
I love Seattle!
You don't even looked flustered in that picture...good job on looking calm and collected.
Chad and I would live along the Organ-Washington cost if we could. We love the rain and the weather. Your pictures are so great. You must have been having so much fun! I can't help but notice the old guy sporting the grunge look in the public market center photo. Very nice :)
Post a Comment