Monday, July 26, 2010

Addiction Confession

I love pictures.
There. It's out in the open. I know, I know. It's a surprise to most of you. I can't help it! I go somewhere, and I just have to take a picture. We go boating, and I have to take pictures! I have hundreds of tubing and skiing and beach pictures, but I just can't help myself! I find myself whipping out that camera hoping that I catch them crashing. It's my favorite. Wa ha ha! I love it when you can still see hands or feet sticking out of the water.

So it is with great pride that I present two of the latest crash pictures.

Danny, I have some awesome pictures of you flipping in the air, but I don't want to post those. I only want this awesome inevitable crash. The look of fear down at the water; no hands holding onto the rope; it is a priceless picture. His face says it all!

This picture is of Tim. I have to say that it is one of my very favorites! You can see his face; his hand reaching out for the rope; that wicked spray. YES!! I can't help it. You know I love you, babe.

1 comment:

Janet Johnson said...

Love the crash pictures! They're much more interesting than the silly skiing-all-pretty ones. ;)